Today was an incredibly beautiful day. I got up around 10am or so and sat around in my room doing nothing in paticular. I got lunch and started my wash around noon, and then went to campus with Josie to return books I had checked out for my first psychology final. We then went to the park down the road from us where are housemates were already laying out in the sun. I spent a good two and a half hours there before I got utterly bored and decided to head back to the house to get some work done. I didn't actually accomplish anything noteworthy mind you, but I did get some things done none-the-less.
If the weather stays this nice I will not be motivated to study for my last final which is on May 19, and I really must do well, because the English grading system is ridiculously crazy. I won't have any time to study the weekend before it, because Christine and I are going to Scotland! That's right, one of my very best friends from home is now studying in England, and she and I are traveling together on the weekends! Next weekend we are spending a day in Wales, (Cardiff, I think) and the weekend after that will be the wonderful Scotland (Glasgow and Inverness to Loch Ness)- both trips are bound to b super-wonderful!
PS: In case you couldn't tell, I'm super-excited to see Christine! She will be a piece of home for me, and I am in desperate need of some home. It will be hard to leave here, but coming home to the summer that I have lined up will make it a lot easier. I cannot wait for the journey to continue!
No comments:
Post a Comment