Monday, October 13, 2008

Puppy time!


Lily is my mom's new puppy, and I must say that she is quite the sweetheart. I've only been able to spend a day and a half with her, but she's just too cute. She was pretty subdued the first day we had her, but after she recovered from being sick she perked up quite a bit. It's nice to have a puppy in the house again, but I know that it'll be much nicer and less stressful once she's house trained. She's definitely bringing lots of love and energy to the house, and it will be nice to spend some more time with her this weekend when I'm home for Fall Break. It's been a stressful semester so far, and while it'll be nice to be past midterms, I'm just ready for everything to just slow down. I'm definitely ready to have an extended break from classes to have time with my family, including little Miss Lily.

No comments: