Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Lily and me
So this is my housemate for now. Lily and I mostly just chill and go on the occasional walk, and Lil usually naps while I go to work in Waynedale. It's been pretty lonely around the house, but it's been nice to see friends from the Chet and hang out with church people who have been kind enough to have me over without my parents. It is definitely nice to have a job now, not only to have some income, but also to have social contact and to get me up and going in the morning. I miss being able to go down the hall or even down the road to chat with friends, but it has made me value the connections that I do have in my life. I'll be ready for Mom to get back, though. It's rough just cooking for one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment