Friday, August 13, 2010
Friday the Thirteenth
So it's been a while since I've taken the time to write. Mostly because I've been working and looking for a different job. There seems to be nothing and yet so much going on in my life all at the same time. The drama of life doesn't seem to be life changing or anything right now, but there's enough going on that is keeping me thinking and wondering "What if?" I feel like I'm back in college with the choices that I'm being faced with, and yet, my life seems so stagnant and unmoving. I'm still wanting those written directions on what I'm supposed to do with my life, but I don't think that kind of thing just shows up in the mail. So for now I'm trying things I might not normally try, but I'm being wary of guarding my heart and my future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment