Wednesday, July 23, 2008

School Daze

My friend Mandy grew up in the town where I now attend college. I told her this evening that I cannot wait to go back, and she most definitely laughed at that. It is strange that I have fallen in love with a tiny town just fifty minutes away from my home, but it is true. There isn't much to the actual town really, but it's the campus that makes me long to be back there as soon as possible! It's going to be so strange going back knowing that this will be my last year there, but I'm hoping it will make me make the most of opportunities and not dwell on the sadness of another phase of my life coming to a transition. As the Newsies so wonderfully inspired me as a child, I will remember to seize the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder to seize the day.