Thursday, January 15, 2009

Reflections

It's been over a year since I arrived in Europe for my five plus months abroad.
I've finished the fall semester of my final year as an undergraduate.
I'm just beginning my internship on campus that is giving me my first real-life job experience.
The time of opera season has begun and I have a real role in the full opera we are performing.
I was in three weddings last year.

Life is moving so fast, and all of the sudden I feel that I'm becoming an adult. It really doesn't feel like I should be anything but a student, because it's all I've known for the past 15 and a half years. So I really have no idea what my life is gonna look like a year from now, or even five months from now. All I know is that the time is now, and I'm trying to live with no regrets. Here's to 2009!

No comments: