Tiff and I have made it safely to continental Europe! Our hostel is located in a strange part of the building but a convenient part of town. It has free internet, so that´s a huge plus!
We arrived in Barcelona and Melissa was waiting for us at the airport! I can´t express in writing how amazing it was to see her and how great it will be having her as our personal tour guide this weekend. Travelling has gone pretty smoothly, but without Melissa today I think Barcelona would have been a little tricky to maneuver alone. Tomorrow we will be seeing the city with Melissa. I think we are seeing the mountain and the palace. I´m sure we will find more than enough things to do.
We had McDonald´s for dinner. I know, I know, that´s too American, BUT I ordered my meal IN SPANISH! So that was pretty exciting. We will be experiencing more authentic Spanish food tomorrow for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment