Friday, March 7, 2008

Just sleep

I turned in my enormous psychology paper yesterday afternoon, and it ended up being 18 pages with all of my appendixes and the written analysis. It's crazy that I actually wrote all of that for one paper, but I felt extremely accomplished after I turned it in. So accomplished in fact, that today I not only slept in, but I also took a lovely nap this afternoon. It's been a very unproductive day, and this weekend is a BCA trip with my program to Stonehenge and Portsmouth, so I won't be getting work done until Monday anyhow. I have picked up five books from the library, so once I dig into those I should be able to get some solid work done to be ready to turn it in Thursday since we leave Friday for Easter vacation!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Glad you got yet another paper turned in and got to catch up on your sleep a bit before heading on this weekend. I hope you're having a wonderful time.