Today Fran and Agnes (a friend of Fran's from Munich) and I did some shopping in Düsseldorf. I found the most perfect coat for England, and now I am indeed Little Red Riding Hood in every way but the riding part seeing that I don't have a bike. But anyway, it is a wonderful coat and I can't wait to wear it this semester. I got a few souvenirs at a local shop in town, but not too many. I mostly kept to postcards because not many of you are too connected to Düsseldorf anyhow. I was hoping to find myself a German flag, but I didn't have any luck with that, so I will have to get that online or something.
Me, my new coat, and the space needle type thing in Düsseldorf
I will be going out for the evening soon, and I'm getting ready right now, so I hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Year!
1 comment:
Happy New Year to you too, though it is probably already 2008 their! I am glad to see that you are having fun and seeing so many places! I hope that jetlag ends soon! I miss you and I love reading your blogs!
Post a Comment