My mom has this strange way of sending me e-mails that hit my heart. This almost always results in tears running down my face. She managed to pick out the song that my father will not be able to get out of dancing to with me at my wedding reception. I'm not sure if that's ironic at all, but I'm really thinking there's no real way that he will be able to say no to a song that had me in tears this evening after a wonderful day in London. Don't worry, the tears weren't hurting tears, and this strange gift that my mom has isn't a bad thing at all. It just means that somehow, she knows what I need to read to know that I am loved and missed. My parents are so amazing, and I really couldn't have asked for any better. I know that I will be a good parent someday because of all that I have learned from them.
And now a couple London pictures!
Hyde Park

Baker Street Underground Station...Baker Street is the home of fictional character Sherlock Holmes.
4 comments:
Nice pics, glad you had a good time in London.
Just don't count on the whole dancing thing though.
I love you still.
Dad
Thanks, Kacie. We do love you and miss you, but know you're having a great time abroad. Looking forward to hearing about more of your adventures as they come. Love you, Mom
Also, I believe, the home of the detective mouse Basil. Though I could be mistaken.
What the hell movie was that?
That would be "The Great Mouse Dective" I believe. Though Kacie is the movie expert here.
Post a Comment