Tuesday, February 19, 2008
If it weren't for all this schoolwork...
I really would be a lot less stressed. I have a paper that I need to write tonight, and I'm also working on an interview project for my interpersonal and group behavior class. I'm trying to take breaks here and there to relax my mind, but it's hard to keep those breaks to a minimum as far as time goes. At this moment Melissa's music is keeping me from going crazy, so thanks for that, sis! Speaking of Melissa, I got measurements to her yesterday and will be picking out a bridesmaid dress soon enough. I know that there will be time when I get home before the wedding, but it's gonna be a pretty busy summer from what I can tell so far. I'll need to be working, and then I'll be busy connecting with friends that I'm missing right now. I'm hoping to get a job at Naked Clay Cafe by our house, but that's not for sure, and I'm not sure how many hours that would be. If any of you know of a good summer job opportunity in the Fort Wayne area, feel free to let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Betsy would love to have you full time for the girls this coming summer.
Post a Comment