- the smoke alarms went off before my set alarm went off
- lunch took longer than expected
- I finished my resume for the Senior RA position
- I started working on my cover letter for the same job
- the stain came out of my University hooded sweatshirt
- my laundry is done but not put away
- I successfully maneuvered the bus to and from Park Campus
- I got a free drink at the SU bar on campus
- we got food money
- I've been listening to great music courtesy of my housemates from itunes shared music
- I got a great message from a friend that I totally wasn't expecting
- another friend reminded me of an inside joke that always makes me smile
- I've been able to chat with some friends from home
Monday, February 25, 2008
A Good Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you had a good day. That makes me smile. :-) Love you, Mom
Post a Comment