Anyways, England experienced an earthquake last night just before one in the morning. The quake may have caused millions of pounds of damage, but luckily only one injury has been reported and no deaths. Preliminary readings have put it at about a 5.2 on the Richter scale, and this is the first quake of this size in the last 20 years or so. All of the girls in the house felt it, but we were all thoroughly confused as to what was going on. It's nice to know that it was an earthquake and not that our radiator was going to blow.
The site of the quake is the red dot/star, and I live by the purple dot.
1 comment:
Something else to add to your adventures. It reminds me of when I was in Guatemala for Jan Term and there was an earthquake. It's a weird feeling.
Have fun in Oslo. I'll be anxious to hear all about it.
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment