Before I get things started...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT MICHELLE!!!
Sorry guys, this post is for my mom. You can still read it if you want.
Things are going fairly well, and I have 3/4 of my paper done! Could I e-mail it to you to have you proof read it for me? I have a few sources left to work with for the last quarter of the paper or so. I've used seven so far and have four at the most that I can still use. I'm thinking that should give me enough material to analyze. I was feeling pretty warm this morning when I woke up this morning (yes, it was technically morning) so I've had my window open all afternoon, and I've been drinking cold fluids to hopefully equal out my body temp. I'm seriously hoping that it's not a fever or anything, because we have so much to do this weekend. We're going to Windsor Castle tomorrow! I've had my camera batteries all charged up so that I can take lots and lots of pictures. When we went to Bath my batteries died the first time I turned on my camera, so I'm making sure that won't happen tomorrow. Sunday a few of us are going to Birmingham for the Chinese New Year, so that should be an interesting experience at least. Dinner tonight was pretty great. The E-town girls and I made a dish with chicken, potatoes, carrots, peas and cream of mushroom soup as our sauce, and it was really yummy. Erin made each of us a biscuit while Kylleen and I went to the library. I had a book that was due, and they don't have a drop box, so you have to turn in books during normal office hours. Strange, but it got me out of the house for the first time today. The weather has been really nice the past week or so, with rain randomly in the day but not too much or for very long. I'm hoping for some good weather for the weekend adventures! I'm sure you're glad it's the weekend. Hopefully this last day wasn't too bad for you. I hope you have a good weekend, and tell John and Myra "HI!" for me. Have fun with the labradoodles tonight!
Alright, back to my paper. Lots of love to you, and everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment