Thursday, January 31, 2008

One day at a time...

This afternoon and this evening were just a lot more difficult than I was expecting. Really, it's just been quite stressful planning the spring break trip than I thought it was going to be. As of now we have tickets to get us to Barcelona, but we're having a hard time connecting to the other places that we want to go. It's also a lot more expensive than I was hoping, but I guess if all else fails we will scrap some of the trip. I shouldn't let all of this stress me out. It seems that this is just the straw that's breaking my back in this case. Hopefully things will be looking better tomorrow afternoon. All of this stress just makes me really miss home, my family and my friends.

A little pick-me-up...me and Kylleen at the Boogie Lounge last night.

No comments: