Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Picture time!

The Purple House


This is the lovely abode that I now call home. It is 9 St Pauls Road, and we are two doors down from a lovely bakery-type place which has been my landmark when trying to find my way back from town. Do not be fooled, although it is not purple on the outside the name we have given to this wonderful house is entirely appropriate. All of the walls are painted lilac, the furniture in our sitting room is also purple, and the curtains in our rooms are purple.




So this is me. I hope that was fairly clear to you all. This is the dress that I got while we went shopping this weekend, complete with the leggings I found to wear with them. I wore this out to the club "thirteen" tonight, and aside from lugging around my purse and coat all night it was a really good time.
(That is the English flag behind me on my wall...I'm hoping to get a Union Jack before I leave.)

1 comment:

Kat said...

I like your outfit. Very fun!