Well Indiana, you've followed me! We have flooding here in Cheltenham. I was sitting in the library this afternoon trying to find books for my classes and one of the librarians suddenly announces, "We're closing at 4:30pm due to flooding in the area." I was kind of shocked, because I had been outside less than 5 minutes before she said this and the rain wasn't really pouring down. So I'm not sure if England just has horrible draining systems or what, but the campus was already starting to flood, and I guess some roads in Gloucester were flooded already as well. I have a feeling that the flooding won't get nearly as bad as what it's been like in North Manchester, but they closed the library three and a half hours early, so I'm thinking it might be kind of serious.
In other news, I am thoroughly sick. I'm not on my death bead or anything, but I have a pretty nasty sinus infection that has moved to my throat, and the weather surely isn't helping things at all.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: IT'S SNOWING NOW!!!!!
1 comment:
get yourself to the infermary for some medicine before it gets any worse
Post a Comment