Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sleepless Nights

I ended up staying home yesterday from the outing to Gloucester, because I haven't been feeling very well the past couple days. It's nothing serious, just a sore throat that has been causing me to lose my voice in the mornings. I also haven't been sleeping very well lately, and I know last night it was because I napped yesterday afternoon. I've been up all day today, and I've just been in the house reading and checking a few things out online. The past week has been kinda chill, but I've been working on sorting out things for classes and life in general. The internet in the house has been really frustrating lately, but we are able to access websites with no problem, so it's just the communication programs that refuse to work properly. Hopefully that will change, but if not feel free to e-mail me whenever you'd like. (klgauby@manchester.edu) It's always nice to hear from home.

No comments: