Saturday, January 12, 2008

Shopping

Instead of going to the library this afternoon, we went shopping. I ended up getting a black dress with orange, yellow and white floral print, a black camisole to wear under it (the dress fabric is shear), gray leggings to wear underneath, an orange headband to match, and I also found some really cute rain boots. I will hopefully have pictures of the outfit (not with the rain boots) sometime whenever I decide to wear it, and that could possibly be as early as Monday night or so, but I don't really know.

The girls and the two male friends of Erin's that are visiting us for the weekend went to the Hog's Head Pub for dinner tonight. I had a burger and chips (fries) and it was soooo good! We watched the Manchester United vs. Newcastle United football (soccer) game, and it was a really good first half, but during the second half Newcastle just got blown out of the water. It was cool to experience a genuine English football game in a pub.

1 comment:

EmmaJean said...

Love reading your blogs! I am sad that you are sick but your dress sounds beautiful. Love the fact that you only have 1 class a day and after 12 and no class on friday! I can't wait to hear about London when ever you get there! Miss you bunches!